Spurs and the desolation of the Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Benjamin has I have discussed in the article, travel distance is the issue. The day we lost to west ham, we came back From Moscow. Players have said they are tired, look up quotes from Lennon and Dembele.Fatigue is an issue and it's not a coincidence Mourinho is always crying about fixture timing. Playing teams in western europe on tuesday- wednesday is not the same as playing ******* dnipro on thursday.

And it is not as if we will win the Europa, if we just got our shit together the last few years and prioritized the league over Europa. We not be losing sunday's to westham, New castle and Norwich. We would be competing for top 4.I don't want to hear this crap about us winging it and winning the europa, it is such a back ways of thinking we can get 'lucky' Teams like Juventus and Benfica have world class players, a squad with stability for years and the correct attitude in Europe. We don't.

We have a chairman who sells our top scorer in Europa (defoe) and reduces the depth despite us being under an injury crisis .We started against Benfica without a recognised centreback. when the fuck does it sink it you can only 'wing ' it so far.

I thought with our large squad we would take it seriously and rotate adequately,but it obviously never happened

Back
Top Bottom