Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man C beat Sporting 5-0 in Lisbon last season's CL , a defeat here for us would be a very disappointing result regardless of any squad additions Sporting have made since then.

Would like to see Kulu, Kane & Richy up front for this one, Sonny has been a bit off his game so far and his tackling back not the greatest.
How is Halaands tackling back? Or Messi’s?

Actually when he was a lot younger Messi did get back and win the ball back bit the same as a young Kane who used to chase everything in his early days. Much rather have the younger Kulu & Richy for this one away from home.
Agree and also agree that I would bench Son but not coz of the lack of tackling back

My wife and I are flying to Lisbon this evening. Should land around the same time asStorm Danielle which apparently is going to bring high winds and an absolute deluge of rain.Not great for sightseeing but my main concern obviously would be a waterlogged pitch!! 🤞it doesn’t come to that!!
Wishing MrsP and everyone else who is travelling a safe journey and an enjoyable trip .COYS!!!

My wife and I are flying to Lisbon this evening. Should land around the same time as Storm Danielle which apparently is going to bring high winds and an absolute deluge of rain.Not great for sightseeing but my main concern obviously would be a waterlogged pitch!! 🤞it doesn’t come to that!!
Wishing MrsP and everyone else who is travelling a safe journey and an enjoyable trip .COYS!!!
Stormy Daniels? Any chance you could get a few pics and her shirt, for my mate, obviously.

aT9usfY.png

Can’t see anything but a win for the mighty Spurs.

Richy will add to his tally & Harry opens his 22/23 European account.

3-1 to the football connoisseurs

:richlips:

Back
Top Bottom