Southampton (h) - Bounce Back Time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

23-03-2014-GifNumber-234.gif

Dean Saunders "He's (Soldado) got the talent to pick out Eriksen while lesser players would just smash it across the face of goal"

Wonder who he's referring to

:lennonlol::walker-scream::townhmm:

Sherwood's post match interview:

- Naughton knows he made two mistakes but didn't hide in the second half, his first two mistakes of the season from what Tim remembers.
- Dembele wasn't fit enough to last two halves, so not injured.
- Players now know it's not on to capitulate in games and mentioned the talk after the Chelsea game.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I had a couple of £ on a 2-2 (using the past history of us echoing the previous EL game result, with a hint of a high scoring draw).

I never win bets, so I knew it wouldn't happen, and it's just like my "bets" to be 30 seconds away from paying out :adegrin:

CJJ, can you please place bets on the following?

Liverpool 1-0 Spurs
Liverpool 2-0 Spurs
Liverpool 3-0 Spurs
Liverpool 4-0 Spurs
Liverpool 5-0 Spurs
Liverpool 6-0 Spurs
Liverpool 7-0 Spurs

We'll lose 8-0 :vdvcry:

In light of recent performances and injuries, i think we should line up like this:

[formation=4411, Lloris, Walker(or Naughton), Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Lennon, Sandro, Eriksen, Townsend, Chadli, Adebayor][/formation]

and fucking smash em. I want at least 5 goals. Every time Sandro wins the ball back, he gives it to Eriksen who either puts it on a plate for someone else, or just smashed it in. 5 goals ahead after 60 minutes, and Kane and Soldado come on.... For Townsend and Lennon. We go flat 4 up top. 8-1 spurs. (Danny Rose at fault for their goal. Vertonghen also fell over)

Got a feeling this is the start of a revival which will see us fall just short of top 4 and will convince levy that sherwood's the right man for the job. Not saying I want us to lose games but I really don't want him as our manager next year

Back
Top Bottom