so what if.. .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for answering my question - I didn't think you had the knowledge - or the guts to answer difficult questions. Much easier to call me a wanker. I don't want to to disappoint you Ringo, but this is not the the first time I've been called a cunt, and certainly never by someone so THFC gilt edged.

Whatever answer I give, you're going to bitch about them or pick holes. You're a fan who thinks relegation has no down sides, good for you pumpkin.

Whatever answer I give, you're going to bitch about them or pick holes. You're a fan who thinks relegation has no down sides, good for you pumpkin.
Stop being a cunt and give me your considered answer. Calling me names hardly helps your case does it? I think you are a little worried.

The worst thing about being in a relegation scrap would be the turmoil. Levy would jettison the manager if results left us in a battle (AVB left "by mutual agreement" after a couple of horrific results) so the downward spiral would be huge. Another period of "transition" more managers, huge damage to credibility as a club. Add to this, no NLD to get frothy over. So can we just say we are too good to get relegated & things are going to turn around- starting with 3 points later on today? I'm in eternal optimist mode after a day at the Xmas market in manchester followed by a great concert at the arena oh, & far too
Many pints. :mong:

The worst thing about being in a relegation scrap would be the turmoil. Levy would jettison the manager if results left us in a battle (AVB left "by mutual agreement" after a couple of horrific results) so the downward spiral would be huge. Another period of "transition" more managers, huge damage to credibility as a club. Add to this, no NLD to get frothy over. So can we just say we are too good to get relegated & things are going to turn around- starting with 3 points later on today? I'm in eternal optimist mode after a day at the Xmas market in manchester followed by a great concert at the arena oh, & far too
Many pints. :mong:
Levy would take a golden parachute and give the club back to Sugar!

Regardless of how bad we are (I think we'll get better around Xmas) there are way too many really poor teams in the PL (WBA, Sunderland, Villa, Leicester, Burnley, Palace, QPR).

Best thing that happened to Newcastle in recent years, in many ways. Did them no harm, really.

If things go sour we'll get Tim back and just tape his mouth up

Back
Top Bottom