Should we move for Ashley Cole?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can all say what you we about him and how much of a wanker he is, but he's still a very good left back - miles better than Rose!
But speaking of Rose, think about how much Ashley Cole could improve his game ...

I really hope we don't try to get him. Fucked wages, old, probably have an attitude that he is better than people etc. Not say he isn't a great player though, he's been fantastic over the years.

Always shocked by some of the responses to this sort of thing, give it a few years and half of you will probably be saying we should sign Wilshere.

No, of course we shouldn't sign Ashley Cole. Why any Spurs fan would want to buy tickets to games to contribute to that scumbag's pension just because he 'could do a job' is beyond me.

1. Gooner
2. Chesea cunt
3. Was a bit of a greedy cunt to the goons (nothing wrong with that but it's still cuntish) when he left for Chelsea (iirc)
4. Bullshitted to help his racist scumbag mate get out of trouble
5. He doesn't let me have a go on Sheryl
6. What's wrong with Rose anyway?
i stopped reading after no. 6
:memelol:

We can all say what you we about him and how much of a wanker he is, but he's still a very good left back - miles better than Rose!
But speaking of Rose, think about how much Ashley Cole could improve his game ...
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Don't give a damn what type of player he is, the man has absolutely no backbone. I'd rather have Tramezzani back than go anywhere near that disgrace of a human being

No he can ship out to the Ukraine!

With Harry still there that could happen 6 months later, and resigning for QPR 12 months later!

I really don't want to give people such a good reason to hate Spurs, but signing Ashley Cole is just that!

Not that he'd even consider the notion of coming, but imagine the poisonous atmosphere if he did?
.,...if you thought ADE divided fans, just wait for the reaction to A$HL€Y!!!!

Guess I am the minority then. I can't stand the person like the rest of you, however, he would be a significant improvement over Danny Rose. His experience will help not only the whole defence but will also help with the development of both Rose and Zeki Fryers. You cannot fail to learn from someone who has been there and done it.
Cashley has in fairness too, had his head down in the last couple of years, hasn't been such a twat and is still playing well.
At the end of the day, I want what is best for THFC and in the absence of a viable alternative I'd take it.

Back
Top Bottom