Should I Support Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want to blow my own trumpet but the downturn did coincide with my latest trip to the bin. Admin Admin getting trigger happy again.

It's less fun than watching Spurs on here ATM.

Maybe we dip into the transfer market this summer? Bring back some megastars

2fRd8.jpg

my England love led me to the team that Lineker had just left and they had a similar kit ....

this connection comes up quite often..

im just sratching my head trying to think if theres been any other teams in the first division/PL that have white jerseys?

it seems to my mind to be a very underused colour not just in the prem but globally...

TED and Phil leaving was the reason for the original upturn in form.

Let's not fill the silence with endless shit.....that would be pointless.

We need characters....not cunts

True, I was hoping WinterWarrior WinterWarrior mate going missing in the far east was going to provide some entertainment, that ended all too well, so aside from the release of a golden folder - what else is there to work with?

True, I was hoping WinterWarrior WinterWarrior mate going missing in the far east was going to provide some entertainment, that ended all too well, so aside from the release of a golden folder - what else is there to work with?

Would love to mate. Plenty of cunts on here need outing but it's not allowed....unless salmon does it. Apparently he is immune.

It's there as a nuclear deterrent if needed.

Yay! And finally a profile pic that doesn't make you look mental! How goes it Ean? Still an optimist?

Just because I now got sunglasses too, right? :)
Nice to be back again. Well, always an optimist, although this has been a chaotic season. I hope Tim will be gone soon..and we'll have reason to look forward to next season as well!

this connection comes up quite often..

im just sratching my head trying to think if theres been any other teams in the first division/PL that have white jerseys?

it seems to my mind to be a very underused colour not just in the prem but globally...

I'm trying to think , but Luton Town used to - google shows they are orangey now?

Tranmere? Derby?

FFS Fulham. Don't know why they fell off my mental radar!

edit: Preston. Port Vale?

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.

The librarian says, "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."

To be completely serious for a moment, when picking a team in a foreign league to support I always go for the Spurs-level choice. Any higher and you're a gloryhunter and any lower and you'll never be able to find anything out about them without learning the native tongue.

Sometimes it goes wrong and eventually they end up being really good. I'm looking at you, Atletico. You let me down badly.

I'm trying to think , but Luton Town used to - google shows they are orangey now?

Tranmere? Derby?

FFS Fulham. Don't know why they fell off my mental radar!

edit: Preston. Port Vale?

fulham is so obvisous i missed it too..by the looks of it we will be the only white team in the prem next year though..

only criticism of the white is jerseys get dirty easier...plus its hard to have original home jerseys yr in yr out..

Back
Top Bottom