Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a hard one this as Richie came on and changed the game but Son has to start , Johnson looked lively but we can’t be dropping Kulu either , don’t get me wrong it’s a great situation to be in and I have a funny feeling Richie is going to score the winner against these !

I think we're going to surprise a few and really announce ourselves in this game.

Feels like a bit of a free hit as well as we always lose there and we've got off to such a strong start.

Solomon / Son / Johnson for me. Bags of pace in behind.

Kulu as a 10 with Maddison late on if we are chasing.
Richy as an option as well.

Curious to see the mentality of our squad, and even Ange for this one.

We had a very long spell where our team was full of players who had been here for years and years. They had plenty of time to marinate in Spurs culture and "get" the fan's hated for Woolwich.
Poch of course got it. Jose had no great love for them from his various stints in the EPL and loved an opportunity to gloat. Same for Conte.

Now we've got quite a few new additions. Lots of young players, and a manager with no prior EPL experience, though I'm sure he'll be more than aware of our thoughts on the opposition.

Romero, Richy and Maddison I'm sure will try and keep things spicy - they're good wind-up merchants.

Son has been here long enough, but he's a very nice bloke and as captain, he'll be expected to be more mature and control his teammates when tempers flare.

Ange has rapidly won the hearts of the fans - his comments about the game could go a long way to cultivating even more favour with us and the club...

Whatever the result, I'm just really curious to see everyone's attitudes.

There are many ways we could line up forward… but I kinda like the idea of:

Son - Richy - Kulu

To start. Reward Richy for his performance yesterday. Get him shithousing them. Balls whipped into the box by Porro, Madders and Kulu.

Then, Johnson to come on and run at them with Son to move central.

Massive game and a real test for the great start we have made. Baring in mind Woolwich have a game tomorrow away to Everton and a CL game midweek, whilst we have a full 8 days break to prepare. We barely get anything when we rock up to this shit hole, but we go into this game with massive confidence and a complete different mindset.

My team for this

Vicario

Porro. Romero VDV Udoggie

Sarr. Bissouma

Maddison

Kulu. Son. Johnson

Saw enough in Johnson for him to start. Solomon been good, but Johnson could really hurt Woolwich with his pace.

Let's not make more of this game than is necessary.

They are better than we are at present. No hiding. Stronger midfield and in Saka, someone who is not just very good, but also a player who plays well against us.

To our advantage is they have to play twice before we face them, so regardless of fitness, they may be slightly laboured.

Johnsom for me, as he will stretch them. Son will start, and then it's a decision between Kulusevski, Solomon and Richarlison.

Not gifting a goal would be worth its weight in gold.

But it's not a big test. 13 points from 5 games is a super start and eveb if it's 13 from 6, it's still very good.

COYS!!!

They are better than we are at present. No hiding. Stronger midfield and in Saka, someone who is not just very good, but also a player who plays well against us.
Really? I think they have been very lucky this season so far. It’s away though so they have the advantage straight away but I think if we play to our best we win.

Why do our games ALWAYS clash with my online Quinoa Recipes Course? ALWAYS. Already this season I've completely missed out on the live Moroccan Avocado Quinoa Salad broadcast and I'm not fucking missing another one. Somebody in that scheduling department really hates me. The bastards.

*pronounced Keen-Wah, you cunts.

Back
Top Bottom