Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good result all things considered.
Loved the fact we never gave up,even for the parts we were on the back foot.
They were at home,and considered by some to be city's main rivals this season. Their goals came from a an own goal and a penalty.
The penalty,whilst I don't like the rule, was correct imho
Still a shit rule though
And Nketiah(think it was him) was lucky to remain on the pitch
We come back twice to get a draw at the cradle of filth.
I'll take that
COYS
Edit.itvwas Nketiah,just seen above.

It's a fantastic result. Away from him, played the better
I kind of gave up being interested in anything you have to say, when you said you were going to turn up to a Spurs home game dressed in a Celtic shirt.

What's wrong with that? every home game at Celtic park I see fans from other clubs wearing their colours. If anything it's a compliment

My son reminded me earlier that he’d asked me about a bet. I’d said 2-2 & Romero to score anytime.
He put ÂŁ2.50 on it and is now arguing with Bet365 that Romeo did indeed score albeit at the wrong end.
Not sure he will get too far as OG’s don’t count as far as I know but it was 120/1 & well worth a few emails to make them explain themselves. Cunts.
Care to share an update?

Back
Top Bottom