Scholes v Lampard v Gerrard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who was the best amongst these 3 ?

• Scholes

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Lampard

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gerrard

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fuck'em! it's Pirlo

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
I reckon these poles should include some way of voting for 2nd because it'd be interesting to see who everyone would be second to most of the people that voted Scholes.

Thanks to the gormless skirt chasing Swede we had in charge of our national team, we wasted the best English midfielder since Paul Gascoigne.

The gormless Swede, who was more interested in shagging female colleagues at the FA, could not think past two other gorm lords for the centre midfield pairing and fair play to Scholes who saw through the shambles and rightly retired from the Brand Beckham circus with WAGS in tow that used to be England to prolong his club career.

Thanks to the gormless skirt chasing Swede we had in charge of our national team, we wasted the best English midfielder since Paul Gascoigne.

The gormless Swede, who was more interested in shagging female colleagues at the FA, could not think past two other gorm lords for the centre midfield pairing and fair play to Scholes who saw through the shambles and rightly retired from the Brand Beckham circus with WAGS in tow that used to be England to prolong his club career.

In fairness to the idiot Swede the F.A have continually picked either past it managers or useless one's. Every England manager seems to play with almost no tactics or planning they just stick the 'stars' of our golden generation on the pitch all out of position of course then wonder why the opposition looks compact and we don't. England's tactics remind me of Sherwood.

Last England manager with a proper system was Hoddle according to Rio Ferdinand and I agree, I remember we did have a system under Hoddle and he would leaves players out if they didn't fit the style. Erikssen, Capello and Hodgson just throw the ego's on the pitch and as normal they played shit.

Attached link of Scholes praising Hoddle as the best England coach, would almost be tempted to bring him back just so that we at least play a system.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/200301/Glenn-Hoddle-is-best-national-coach

I reckon these poles should include some way of voting for 2nd because it'd be interesting to see who everyone would be second to most of the people that voted Scholes.
Voted for Scholes as #1*, but I'd be surprised if Gerrard didn't come a comfortable second in a multiple vote scenario. Gerrard has been outstanding for Liverpool for a very long time.

*old school use of #

I,m confused. Easy done! It says 3 but gives for options. They of course all have there strengths, and of the 3 Englishman, for me scholes all day long purely because he had all the attributes of the other 2, but he could also dictate the pace of the game far better.
But of the 4! Pirlo, for me is a different class.

Back
Top Bottom