Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been one of our best players last few games. Hope it's not serious.

Him and Alli were our best players going forward, with Dier bossing it at DM we looked well rounded in the middle.

I don't think we should get complacent in that area just yet mate, it was Sunderland.
We also dominated Everton who rolled over the chavs yesterday.

I think if we have problems it will be in other areas. & I think our central midfield are good enough for a top 5 challenge btw not a CL challenge, which I think is fair.

We also dominated Everton who rolled over the chavs yesterday.

I think if we have problems it will be in other areas. & I think our central midfield are good enough for a top 5 challenge btw not a CL challenge, which I think is fair.

The problem with Spurs is our strikers are not firing. It's obvious Kane is a force so im not worried about it.

I'm proud of our midfield.

If Kane had his form in front of goalike last season, we would probably be top.

Worryingly I have a horrible feeling Poch's tactics are not helping Kane. Our players are not being outplayed, but tactically Poch could be making it harder than it needs to be. Saying that his fitness regime won us that game IMO. They were fucked.

It's obvious Kane is a force so im not worried about it.

If Kane had his form in front of goalike last season, we would probably be top.

Kane was our worst player today though. Holding on to the ball far too long, not taking shots, delaying his shots, etc. If N'Jie is healthy and on the bench next week don't be at all surprised if Kane comes off soon after the half.

Kane was our worst player today though. Holding on to the ball far too long, not taking shots, delaying his shots, etc. If N'Jie is healthy and on the bench next week don't be at all surprised if Kane comes off soon after the half.

Not surprised you didn't talk about Mason in a Mason thread since you've talked so much crap about him.

You are wrong about Kane too. I'm glad most fans are not knee jerk like you.

Not surprised you didn't talk about Mason in a Mason thread since you've talked so much crap about him.

What are you talking about? How much crap I've talked about Mason? I don't think I've ever been overly critical of the guy. I like him to the point that I own his kit.

If we had a healthy striker on the bench today there is absolutely no way that Kane would've played out 3/4 of the match. If we had a striker with EPL experience on our squad that player would be deserving of a start against Palace based on Kane's match today.

If we had a healthy striker on the bench today there is absolutely no way that Kane would've played out 3/4 of the match. If we had a striker with EPL experience on our squad that player would be deserving of a start against Palace based on Kane's match today.

Oh yeah. I forget. We needed to sign that striker that scored twice in over a dozen prem games. Silly me.

I was definitely expecting to see Mason deliver more yesterday, but as Macch said, it's pretty understandable that he didn't shine. Give him a few weeks.

In his own thread your last few posts were disappointed in him and how we need to sign players in his position.

You spend most your time in the transfer threads.

Last edited:
In his own thread your last few posts were disappointed in him and how we need to sign players in his position.

You spend most your time in the transfer threads.

You're quoting something that I said in January of last year to say that I don't rate Mason? What you're not saying is that Mason is actually probably my favorite player on the team and that I have his kit. Just because I said that we need to sign a DM doesn't mean that I think Mason should be put out to pasture.

Also, I spend about 95% of my time in the off topic threads, so I'm not really sure where you're getting that last part.

Him, Bentaleb, Dembele and Eriksen being out is really frustrating. Not just the obvious impact, but long term gel/teamwork aspect. Chopping and changing has us playing like strangers.

Back
Top Bottom