Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dpVyBRg.jpg

3 Goals from open play THREE!!!!!!!!!

Don't get the love, still let us continue to slate and cunt off and don't sing for our players that graft and put a shift in for 90mins.
Can't stand Sherwood, but he was right to call out the fans that were singing "Soldado woah-oh", whenever he brought Kane on. Has to go down in infamy with the "Bale, he plays on the left". You've got to have a serious look at yourself if you are making 'arry and Tim look smart

He played shit mostly, but I liked him. I sympathized with the lad I guess. I fully understand those who solely judge a player on performance - as let's face it, that's all we should really care about - but I still liked Soldado. Wish him the best in Villareal! Whoever we bring in to replace him will most likely outperform him so at least he set the bar low :soldadolol:

Greaves357 You don't rate Kane?? Guy scores 30 goals in his first season and you don't fancy him? Maybe I misunderstood your post but if Kane hasn't impressed you then I'm not sure what or who will. Maybe you thought Bale was also just a Sunday pub player.

3 Goals from open play THREE!!!!!!!!!
Don't get the love, still let us continue to slate and cunt off and don't sing for our players that graft and put a shift in for 90mins.
He played shit mostly, but I liked him. I sympathized with the lad I guess. I fully understand those who solely judge a player on performance - as let's face it, that's all we should really care about - but I still liked Soldado. Wish him the best in Villareal! Whoever we bring in to replace him will most likely outperform him so at least he set the bar low :soldadolol:

Just goes to show what being a 'likeable' guy does for your popularity... 'Nice guys might not always win' (in Bobby's case) but at least he hasn't come across as a total cunt in his time here! :adesalute::adewtf:

...hang on, "wouldn't change this experience for nothing in the World..."
That's a double negative, in which case he would change it for something... or he's speaking 100% Cockney, in which case, why did he leave Laaahndaaahhhn?

Back
Top Bottom