Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please tell me that's a real account.
Not only is it real, he dropped this ITK back on 2nd July!

aXhtKb6.jpg

(Can't post actual tweet from phone)

Lalalala Tottenham
Lalalala Tottenham
Se necessita una poca Soldado
Roberto Soldado
Para bueno golaso, ay arriba, ay arriba
Ay, arriba arriba
:avblol:

Balls. I just logged on to share something almost exactly like that - The Killers is just so appropriate too...
(And by almost exactly I do mean actually quite a bit lamer than...)

He got goal and his name means soldier
He got goal and his name means soldier

:avbshock:

Songwriter I amn't.
How about:

He can score, and he is a soldier.

Seeing as Soldado stated he was let down and lied to by the Valencia chairman its makes an even stronger case for his song:-

We'll take more care of you, Soldado, Soldadoooooo!

We don't and will probably never know who our targets were before we knew about missing out on 4th? Alot of talk about not being able to attract the right players.

Massive credit has to go to Levy, Baldini and AVB for securing a striker who has started in the best national team there is and a midfielder for arguably the 2nd best national team around plus Chadli who although an unknown quantity, was clearly a wanted man on the continent and wasn't alot of money. For the first time I truly believe we can have a shot at the title, a shot, all be it a medium-long one.

Bale or no Bale, we have a fucking great time now, yes things will change if he goes but you never know what this team can go on to do plus whoever comes in. We have pace, strength, power, skill and goals.

Fuck me I'm wrapped up in Tottenham at this moment, I fucking love this club

:avbdamn::king::vert::baletroll::dawsonlol::levylol::kaboullol::holtbytongue::freundgoal:

To the chorus of "Fernando":

He's a Spanish goal machine
A sight unseen
Soldado!
(Repeat)
Though we never thought that we could lose,
Coz we're Spurs
If he had to score again,
He would, our friend, Soldado!

To the chorus of "Fernando":

He's a Spanish goal machine
A sight unseen