Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No they wouldn't as they don't play in La Liga...I'll make it clearer for you. He was the only La Liga player in the squad that didn't play for Barca or Real.
Farty - you need to read slower and stop changing sentences. Or all together - act less a clownshoe

He said - 'only member of Spain's current roster who played in La Liga yet not for the big two.' - exact quote form his post

'Played' - past tense - as in the past. Back in the day.

Navas signed for City few weeks ago. Cazorla - about a year

Last edited:
Farty - you need to read slower and stop changing sentences. Or all together - act less a clownshoe

He said - 'only member of Spain's current roster who played in La Liga yet not for the big two.' - exact quote form his post

Current means now and I changed the quote in an attempt to make it clearer for you...

Here read this...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/01/roberto-soldado-tottenham-attitude

I don't know about you mate you're beginning to worry me.

795070865.jpg

Came up with this chant for our new signing. To the chorus of this:

Sol...da...do do do
He's our striker at the Lane
Sol da do do do
Came from Tottenham from Spain
With his left, with his right
He can bang them in all night
With his left, with his right
He makes Berbatov look shite.

I think what was originally meant is that in one Confederations Cup game, Soldado was the only player not from Barca or Madrid, the 1st game I believe.

Its not real until we get a pic of Soldado on a bench with AVB.

In other news. Now I have to completely rework my fantasy team.

#BEEFCAKEFC #BACKTOTHEGRIND

edit: Thanks TFC, this new software is fancy

Back
Top Bottom