Revealed: Spurs and Defoe appeared to break agent rules – but FA did nothing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two things

1. It has been spoken about in the cheating thread
2. If you are going to post something that hides behind a paywall, please paste it so people can actually read what you are trying to post

Well, I do for one. It's very serious.

It’s pretty non eventful compared to the high level cheating that goes on in this league. I’ve said for a while - top level football is corrupt and if you properly investigated every club you’d find shit like this. Nobody is really playing by the rules.

Some are obviously bigger players than others but not because some clubs are more moral but because some clubs have more of a platform to cheat. There’s too much money involved in the game for clubs to be ran by moral people, billionaires own these teams and billionaires do whatever they can to win/make more money.

It kinda fits in to what Ange said about how coaches do whatever they can to cheat the system. Owners are doing the same at varying levels and I imagine this is a very minor example of that.

Unimpressed Bored To Death GIF

So wait...a story appears NOW that claims Spurs did something wrong 15 years ago..in regards use of an unregistered agent. Hmmm....in whose intrest would it be to make it seem like no one's hands are clean and that it's just the general culture . Oh so shocking. As everyone has done wrong might as well nor punish anyone.
Season 4 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Last edited:
Well, I do for one. It's very serious.
My headmaster once said what I did at school was “very serious” it wasn’t. But he made a big deal about it.

Matt Law’s just doing the same for clicks and giggles

Woolwich did actually do what he’s accusing us of. Leeds too. And what Luton did was bigger than this breach.

It’s noise and best ignored.

And while we are @ it Mitchell Thomas fucked us enough in 87 Cup Final

My headmaster once said what I did at school was “very serious” it wasn’t. But he made a big deal about it.

Matt Law’s just doing the same for clicks and giggles

Woolwich did actually do what he’s accusing us of. Leeds too. And what Luton did was bigger than this breach.

It’s noise and best ignored.

And while we are @ it Mitchell Thomas fucked us enough in 87 Cup Final
Lol he did indeed lanky fool!🤣

Let me get this straight, City and Chelsea have potentially in excess of 200 breaches, but the media are going after Spurs?

Yeah, of course there's no agenda against us ...

Wait and see where we are league wise in January. If we are up there still challenging and looking good again, then they will come after us for point deduction .
I dont care what anyone says, there is an agenda against Spurs (or am I just being paranoid again?):)

Back
Top Bottom