Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think its the 3-0 against Bournemouth 15/16.
I think you're right. If you zoom in you can that the Spurs shirts have the diagonal stripes (season 2015/16).

Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth: Harry Kane scores twice as Spurs maintain title push​

football-tottenham-harry-kane_3434881.jpg

I think you're right. If you zoom in you can that the Spurs shirts have the diagonal stripes (season 2015/16).

Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth: Harry Kane scores twice as Spurs maintain title push​

football-tottenham-harry-kane_3434881.jpg

Incidentally (pedant alert) I can't consider either if these games/photos 'retro'...

Give it 15-20 years, maybe...
But I feel like I've only just got home from the 2nd one... Harry Winks' finest (some harsher critics might suggest 'only') moment in a Spurs shirt!

Incidentally (pedant alert) I can't consider either if these games/photos 'retro'...

Give it 15-20 years, maybe...
But I feel like I've only just got home from the 2nd one... Harry Winks' finest (some harsher critics might suggest 'only') moment in a Spurs shirt!
There are some kids where I work who reckon that UA kit with the shoulder pads height of retro. We just old mate

If I’m not wrong that’s not even the last season of the old place then the Wembley years and we’ve in our shiny new place what 5 years now. (I know it’s not 15 years plus but…)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom