Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This poster was on my wall from 1982, until I left home....
1982-03-13-tottenham-spursteampic-1264.jpg.655d11ac9b93f32c8120dffc3ddc3579.jpg

Same for me. I could probably still name most of the results that season but already forgotten 70% of last seasons. Guess it helps when you're naively enthusiastic and the team is shit hot as well.
I'm going to say something silly now...it felt purer too. I honestly didn't ever think what or even if Glen Hoddel got paid. I knew so little about them and loved them more for it. Guess they were blank pages. Not like to day when the players every halfwitted impulse is on snap chat. Turns out Hodfle was indeed a half wit though not a cat batter.... ah good times

I'll assume this was taken just after Chris Hughton kicked that tooth out of his mouth in the Cup Final...I remember there was a photo of it actually happening but I've never found it online...

FL6ilCMXwAoN2e3

I'll assume this was taken just after Chris Hughton kicked that tooth out of his mouth in the Cup Final...I remember there was a photo of it actually happening but I've never found it online...

FL6ilCMXwAoN2e3
Robbo was treated at the London Hospital, as my friend's sister was the dental nurse when he was admitted:)

Back
Top Bottom