• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't work on the mobile site now because I can't be arsed to do all the changes to that as well.

upaHI.gif

It does work. Might just take a second because the site is slow and shit.

It has a little pop-up that appears when you click on the the rep number.

Case when u said u couldn't be arsed to change the mobile site as well (that's all I use) what does that mean exactly? I don't actually see the thumbs up and down icons anymore at all. Is that right? Or am I gay?

Yea, you can't do rep on that any more.

Think that was the cause of most people giving out the wrong rep. It's not ideal on a small screen.

Any chance I could appeal to your better nature and ask for it to come back at some point please? I can only access on my mobile. As ur such a genius I'm sure it isn't that difficult. But I'm not giving out free blowies to persuade u

If you usea phone browers such as Safari and switch from mobile view to normal you can give rep. When I use my phone to browse I always use normal view.

Back
Top Bottom