• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a box in the settings that says 'Enable proportional reputation calculation'.

I was like OH SHIT! I GOTS TA ENABLE PROPORTIONAL REPUTATION CALCULATION! I NEED DAT SHIT!

So I ticked the box.

Apparently "When enabled, votes from highly rated users make greater reputation changes (proportionally) than ones from low-rated users."

So basically, the more rep you got, the more you give out.

Edit: Or What mdiver said.

My reputation of 956584 was gained through the love of my fellow Spurs supporters. There is no little box where you can just enter whatever reputation amount you like.

dr-evil.jpg

Edit: Just released how much I actually look like Dr Evil.

Ahhh, I see. Reps for you guys jumped from low hundreds to 50000000000000000 in the span of just a week or two, damn. At one point I was in 4th, got left in the dust :(

Back
Top Bottom