• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

some thumbs up and down display in green and red whilst others are just grey? cache right?

also the rep points used to be green not grey?

Should look like it used to. Only thing that's changed really is the fact you don't have to wait for the page to reload.

Ok cleared cache and now see all grey with giant numbers in the middle.

However in this thread which was showing red and green I now see nothing

Microshaft Internet Exploder 9.

qnLBh.png

Grey rep points instead of green also right?

Since clearing my cache the rep points link is working properly also, before it was either doing nothing or appearing at the top of the page.

I had two issues in that it appeared you could rep your own posts, and also clicking on the rep link under the avatar and the post rep between the thumbs was only working on my Windows laptop, and did nothing on my Linux laptop. I cleared the cache on the Linux browser and now it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom