POLL: Who should we get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vote on who should we get rid of

• Total voters
Multiple threads on who we should get rid of, everyone has their own opinion. Why not see where the majority lands? I know people will ask, i just googled squad roster, so some names are missing such as Carroll who might be a popular choice, but I ran out of choices to add him at the end. Personally, I think we SHOULD get rid of Adebayor, Capoue, Ceballos, Kaboul, Paulinho, Chiriches, Stambouli. I wouldn't be opposed to keeping Stambouli, but think i'd rather have another CM.

Last edited:
I put Chadli in as well.
He's been much improved this season and his goals have been crucial...but....I don't feel he impacts the game enough and with his output this season, I reckon we could almost do a straight swap with Schneiderlin at So'ton. I think Ayew would be much more effective than him and would love (naively) to go for Pedro seeing as he's supposedly available.

I put the obvious ones in Adey, Fabio, Capone, criches,Kabul , but as I'm so pissed off with him the last 18 months I added Vertonghen.....he's been awful , lacksidasical beyond compare, I want the one back from the first season

I put Chadli in as well.
He's been much improved this season and his goals have been crucial...but....I don't feel he impacts the game enough and with his output this season, I reckon we could almost do a straight swap with Schneiderlin at So'ton. I think Ayew would be much more effective than him and would love (naively) to go for Pedro seeing as he's supposedly available.

11 goals and 5 assists in 2300 minutes (vs Eriksens 10 and 2 in 3000 despite taking set pieces) in a season where he had a injury and where he lost his father. 13th in the EPL top scorer list, as a non set piece or penalty taking midfielder. His product is unbelievable.

Truly mindboggling how so many shit fans wants him out.

Soldado only 5 votes so far? :cautious:

Soldado and Chiriches are top of my list. The outcast trio are better than them but got no future under Poch. Undecided on Paulinho. I think we will sign another CM so he is likely to be gone.

Last edited:
Soldado only 5 votes so far? :cautious:

Soldado and Chiriches are top of my list. The outcast trio are better than them but got no future under Poch. Undecided on Paulinho. I think we will sign another CM so he is likely to be gone.
I put Soldado on the list to sell because I think he would still go for decent money, and Levy is going to want the books more or less balanced.

Get them moved on quickly, lets move on getting the new ones sorted. What you have to take into consideration is the Year End date 30.6.15. While I may want sorted quickly Levy will be careful to ensure what was transacted post July 2014 inclusive of Jan2015 is accommodated the way he wants to yearly accounts to look.

30% for Stambouli who has been very effective when given the chance. Seems a little harsh.

I voted based on the assumption Poch would get one more season but otherwise there's some very good players there who would fit well with many other managers plans.

30% for Stambouli who has been very effective when given the chance. Seems a little harsh.

I voted based on the assumption Poch would get one more season but otherwise there's some very good players there who would fit well with many other managers plans.
I voted for the ones who should go whatever happens, and I would not put Stambouli in that group.

I don't have a problem with Stambouli, but if another central midfielder arrives then it would be best for him as well as us if he moves on. The same could be true for Dembele.

Back
Top Bottom