POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
I wish we could have 2014-2016 Poch that was focused on the squad and winning matches.

2017-2019 Poch tried to control too much and extended himself to areas he wasn't fit for and eventually lost the squad because of it.

But neither is coming back in any case.
Certainly don't think he handled the praise well...

If only Poch had left us at 8th. But no he didnt. He f-ed it up royally and left us in a trash state.

He was sacked. Maybe if we'd kept him we'd be higher than we are now, maybe lower.

I think Mourinho was a gamble and the signs don't look good. He's had some back luck with injuries and he deserves at least one full summer transfer window but this season is gone and we're going to achieve nothing.

Last edited:
Deep down we all know it was a huge mistake.

The Poch out crowd are already preparing excuses (just like their saviour) for next season.

"Poch wrecked the team physically for good. Jose needs signings now".

We'll be more effective with our counter attack style once Kane and Son are back but it's still a cowards way of playing especially against lower opposition. That's just me though and my personal opinion.

But hey a stingy Levy summer window, a pre season for Jose to fully train his team in the magical footballing system he devised in the mountains when on his hiatus etc and we should be good to go.
Why are we pretending we wasn’t 14th, 11pts off top 4, beaten by Colchester, HAMMERED by Bayern, hadn’t won away in 11 months and had taken 24pts from 25 games....

Mistake my arse.

Using this demented logic we shouldn’t need new players because they were good in 2016.

But GOD FORBID anyone judge Ndombele yet.

Everyone needs time except the ONLY proven world class serial winner in the entire club.

And you pine for a manager who won nothing in 11 years and had two good seasons and one plucky cup run in that whole time.

Dare To Settle

Last edited:
Why are we pretending we wasn’t 14th, 119ts off top, beaten by Colchester, HAMMERED by Bayern, hadn’t won an way in 11 months and had taken 24pts from 25 games....

Mistake my arse.

Using this demented logic we shouldn’t need new players because they were good in 2016.

But GOD FORBID anyone judge Ndombele yet.

Everyone needs time except the ONLY proven world class serial winner in the entire club.

And you pine for a manager who won nothing in 11 years and had two good seasons and one plucky cup run in that whole time.

Dare To Settle
Bro you called him a past it toxic dinosaur yourself and you were spot on. I'm not sure why you're switching agendas now you weirdo.

Bro you called him a past it toxic dinosaur yourself and you were spot on. I'm not sure why you're switching agendas now you weirdo.
I slagged off Utds manager because I was jealous that even when we were better than them they were still winning a treble.

It’s called bravado. I backed our man Poch back then.
He was Spurs. Now Jose is our manager and I’m backing him.

You can follow Utd when he goes there if you want. Pitiful bunch of stalkers.

Mourinho is a winner plain and simple. The stats don’t lie.

(Well he’s not at penalty shoot outs. Then he’s a fucking useless losing fuckwit. But that’s beside the point.)

Poch is a madman. As proven by his playing career. And love of lemons. And cows.

Need to see where Mourinho takes us. let’s give him a transfer window and pre season to firmly embed our counter attacking precision play.
Next season will be better I’m sure.

And if not sack him!!!!!

Chelsea cunt.

(still Love the Argentinian lunatic but he’s going elsewhere next.)

I slagged off Utds manager because I was jealous that even when we were better than them they were still winning a treble.

It’s called bravado. I backed our man Poch back then.
He was Spurs. Now Jose is our manager and I’m backing him.

You can follow Utd when he goes there if you want. Pitiful bunch of stalkers.
Ok so we've established that you knowingly talk shit therefore can't take anything you say seriously.

Maybe this is bravado too and when Jose is sacked you'll reveal your true opinion.

I see Sammy's obnoxious posting levels are on the rise again
Anybody want to take a wager on as to how long it is before he has another meltdown, slags off everyone on here, gets banned and then flounces off?

I don't think he'll make it to the end of the season.

This is so stupid. He was amazing for us for a few seasons, but our games record with Poch since the tail end of last season was WOEFUL. At the start of the season he had multiple incredibly embarrassing defeats and baffling gaffes with tactics and subs. Not to mention, we would be better off if it wasn't for Poch's poor results in the league at the start of the season. NO TEAM would be in a good place with the injury issues we are currently having, with a squad that needs further reinforcement to be competitive. Mourinho out I could maybe understand, but Poch back???!! I love him, but it was clear that he was no longer enjoying managing the club, and the results showed as much.

Ok so we've established that you knowingly talk shit therefore can't take anything you say seriously.

Maybe this is bravado too and when Jose is sacked you'll reveal your true opinion.
I’m happy to slag off other teams managers and players.
But as has been pointed out to you sacking Poch wasn’t a mistake, whether or not Jose was is irrelevant.
Hiring Fat Sam wouldn’t mean sacking Poch was a mistake either, it would just mean that we’d (probably) hired the wrong manager

Last edited:
I understand how painful this rebuild is at the moment. Id just be happier with Poch still at the wheel. I belive he gets us more as a fan base and in the longer run we'd be a more successful club. So if the rest of season seriously nose dive and levy has to reevaluate his decision in the summer would you take Poch back? Or has the ship sailed?
FUCK OFF #BRINGBACKTIM

Back
Top Bottom