POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
Look at the end of it we will have to accept Mourinho and where we are going, we have no choice.

What does concern me is that we have a divisive chairman and a divisive manager and already we have the likes of paddy spur paddy spur who is quite sensible making a thread like this.

I am personally willing to give both Jose and Levy the summer and next season to prove themselves but I can already sense a lot of fans are not happy one bit and we are very divided. It feels like AVB/Sherwood all over again.

I wish we could have 2014-2016 Poch that was focused on the squad and winning matches.

2017-2019 Poch tried to control too much and extended himself to areas he wasn't fit for and eventually lost the squad because of it.

But neither is coming back in any case.

Look at the end of it wide will have to accept Mourinho and where we are going, we have no choice.

What does concern me is that we have a divisive chairman and a divisive manager and already we have the likes of paddy spur paddy spur who is quite sensible making a thread like this.

I am personally willing to give both Jose and Levy the summer and next season to prove themselves but I can already sense a lot of fans are not happy one bit and we are very divided. It feels like AVB/Sherwood all over again.

Yes, one the worst things about this period is the tension among us fans. We keep looking for explanations, solutions and maybe scapegoats. In the end, the club is all that matters, not the coach or chairman. These are tough times and we should stay united.

Look at the end of it wide will have to accept Mourinho and where we are going, we have no choice.

I am willing to give Mou till next summer. The only issue I have is when we encounter bad times we are faced with a passive aggresive manager telling us we have to choose between Burnley or Champions league. That being said I was impressed by his backing of Dier. I haven't really got over Poch and to be frank Mou as a Pallete Clenser feels more like a teaspoon of wasbai.

I am willing to give Mou till next summer. The only issue I have is when we encounter bad times we are faced with a passive aggresive manager telling us we have to choose between Burnley or Champions league. That being said I was impressed by his backing of Dier. I haven't really got over Poch and to be frank Mou as a Pallete Clenser feels more like a teaspoon of wasbai.
Who gives a fuck what you are willing to do? The one thing you're clearly not willing to do is support Tottenham Hotspur when the going gets tough ... you've made that very clear ... with fans like you who needs enemies?

Got to move on people - Poch had over 5 years at the club which is a relatively long time nowadays.

It was clear both the team and he himself had come to the end of the road.

Whilst I appreciate the improvement he made to the the club and turned us into top 4 regulars which no one previously had achieved in the premier league era, he definitely had his shortcomings.

Who gives a fuck what you are willing to do? The one thing you're clearly not willing to do is support Tottenham Hotspur when the going gets tough ... you've made that very clear ... with fans like you who needs enemies?
I have supported tottenham home and away all my life. I am allowed to have doubts about the current manager. I dont shout 'jose out' at the stadium. Which unlike you i go to every home game.

I fundamentally disagree with your blatant trolling of spur fans being worse than Woolwich. Our support is fantastic and have been there for spurs through a lot of the famine years.

Poch was our best manager by far in the last two decades but he needed a break. I don’t think he had the same motivation and eagerness to build the club like in the early days.
Mourinho won’t get sacked and this is a shit thread. I don’t like him but I don’t think this is how we should react. It’s Levy’s fault for bringing in a manager like Mourinho to oversee this transition period. We needed to use the same model and hire a young, upcoming manager, like Nagelsmann or Marco Rose.

Poch back as Head Coach.

Mourinho to replace Levy as Chairman

5236_full.jpg

Works for me

Back
Top Bottom