Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just can't understand the reasoning behind playing Vertonghen in the Europa.

At this stage I'd love to see Verts & Dier play together, but that would mean dropping our captain.

Never thought I'd say this - especially after a loss - but I'm glad there's an international break coming. Pochettino and his crew got some serious problems to solve in training.

True, but the daytrippers who can afford to pay the inflated price and then contribute nothing to the atmosphere or team are equally to blame in my opinion. It's hardly a crowdful of die hard fans any more is it?
No I guess not. Not sure about day trippers though? It's bloody hard to get prem tickets now I think?

After an Europa league away fixture and before an international break, should have known we never had a chance.

Just play the U21s with Kane, Chadli, Mason, and Lloris. Just seeing most of our other player's faces upsets me at this point.

It's early but on anything that isn't headers Fazio has been brutal all season. How have Lamela and Capoue turned their promising starts into this?

I'm out of here until we play again. Can't deal with the misery of the club at the moment.

Just can't understand the reasoning behind playing Vertonghen in the Europa.

At this stage I'd love to see Verts & Dier play together, but that would mean dropping our captain.
Strange feeling that him and Poch haven't seen eye to eye. First the contract business, and now there is no reason to be playing Kaboul over him in the league when they're both fit (captaincy be damned).

Def was a red, also def the right thing for Naughton to do.

no it wasn't. the right thing would've been to try to get the ball (could well have gotten it) and if not, take the player and maybe get a yellow.

however: naughton can still do the right thing by turning in his shirt and go to the first championship club that will take him.

Back
Top Bottom