Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's still a slightly taboo thing to moan about- especially when I'm sitting here watching the game on my laptop- but in my opinion the WHL crowd are as fucking embarrassing as what's going on on the pitch. Half of those are the people who have priced us out of the game and they just sit there looking pissed off and offering nothing, dreadful

Why do they go to the Lane? It's not to sing, and I refuse to beleive it's to watch some good football/see a win. So why bother?

I know it's still a slightly taboo thing to moan about- especially when I'm sitting here watching the game on my laptop- but in my opinion the WHL crowd are as fucking embarrassing as what's going on on the pitch. Half of those are the people who have priced us out of the game and they just sit there looking pissed off and offering nothing, dreadful
They haven't priced anyone out of it. Sky, ENIC and the premier league have.

They haven't priced anyone out of it. Sky, ENIC and the premier league have.

True, but the daytrippers who can afford to pay the inflated price and then contribute nothing to the atmosphere or team are equally to blame in my opinion. It's hardly a crowdful of die hard fans any more is it?

Back
Top Bottom