Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've done everything short of score their goals for them. I can't believe how downhill we've gone these past 3 years.

Levy should let an actual manager pick some fucking players rather than constantly raiding the bargain bin

Eriksen you are fucking dire, waste of a jersey, like playing with 10 men. Andros has been poor as well, must be easy to play well vs some no mark Greek outfit than against a better team in the form of Stoke, would honestly make 3 subs at half time, can't find any more words to try to describe or explain how poor we are, totally second best in every department and absolutely devoid of any creative spark, motivation or fighting spirit. Dearie, dearie me

"Oh, Eriksen is gonna take a free kick? Well, now isn't a very good time for me, let me record that free kick with my iPad so I can watch it later tonight. It's not like any PROPER TV CAMERAS ARE RECORDING THIS MATCH."

fuck you. the only thing you're gonna to with an ipad at the match is trowing it at shawcross.

Back
Top Bottom