Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think anyone has told Poch that he doesn't need to change the team for every game. Oh and Southampton, if you still any of our players bar Kane come January, let's talk.

Fazio nowhere near good enough. chadli occasionally scores or offers nothing at all!
capoue is a downgrade on sandro. we have no really good strikers.
our manager doesn't fit with the players we have. its a very strange fit!
I cant believe levy thought it would work.
levy has been awful at picking managers.
we are a mid table team with this manager and group of players.

Let's just bring in an English manager, play the hoof and hope game and conform ourselves to mid-table mediocrity. It can't be worse than this.

We are playing so poorly from week to week, we have no idea what we are doing on the pitch.... losing to stoke at home would be a disgrace
So 11 games into the league, you're calling for a new manager? Yes, we have been poor, and we are playing like shit right now, but calling for Poch's head? Fucks sake, it pains me to see Tottenham lose, but what pains me even more is stupid fucking melts like yourself

My reaction just tuning in,seeing the score is 2-0 then coming here :

iKAtzVw.gif

Back
Top Bottom