Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can you say. IMO there are only a handful of them that I would keep.

The rest are players who you should only have one of them in your team.
Dawson should have stayed - is he really not as good as the ones we have and at least he gave his all, but we needed money to buy a CB and could not sell Kabuol and Vlad didn't have to go anywhere as he didn't want to unless he got a better offer.
We then could not afford the first choice we had tracked all summer and ended up rushing to find a replacement. We then gave away one of our best forward passing and scoring midfielders -despite his lack of starts - for a keeper to replace the one we will lose - and a LB who may or may not have sell on Value.
Then to top it all we buy another untried and untested young CB, who may or may not have sell on Value. We then rewarded Rose with a new 5yr deal for his performances last season, and installed Kabuol as Captain for his.

If anyone should lose their job it's Baldini and Levy for appointing him.

Supporting Spurs is like when you were a small kid and you'd get up on a Friday morning and run downstairs to breakfast just as your dad's heading out the door and he'd turn and say "Son, when I get back from work I'm going to take you to Disneyland for the weekend!" so you'd spend the whole day bouncing off the walls only for him to come back in at 3:45pm stinking of booze, dressed in nothing but his pants and a pair of Mickey Mouse ears and punch your mum in the face.

Don't think i've laughed quite that loud in a while 11/10

Supporting Spurs is like when you were a small kid and you'd get up on a Friday morning and run downstairs to breakfast just as your dad's heading out the door and he'd turn and say "Son, when I get back from work I'm going to take you to Disneyland for the weekend!" so you'd spend the whole day bouncing off the walls only for him to come back in at 3:45pm stinking of booze, dressed in nothing but his pants and a pair of Mickey Mouse ears and punch your mum in the face.

This happened to me too. I guess this makes us half-brothers...

With all Poch's talk of mentality, it seems Tim had more than a point last year.
The players need to give more but Poch needs to stop making annoying decisions. Fazio?? Maybe Vertonghen needs to start getting sent off to get more game time? How was Capoue allowed back on the pitch for the second half after a needed double sub? We played more long balls than Stoke and deservedly lost today - A very bad day at a very bad office.

makes me laugh that we sold warriors like Dawson & Parker, players who would put everything on the line for Spurs even if they weren't all that, and replaced them with fancy dan cunts who are to scared to put in a tackle. the club is full of cowards.

makes me laugh that we sold warriors like Dawson & Parker, players who would put everything on the line for Spurs even if they weren't all that, and replaced them with fancy dan cunts who are to scared to put in a tackle. the club is full of cowards.
Ah now, thems be fighting words round these parts son
:parker:

I'm sorry but Fazio is a waste of space fucking awful, for our first goal today both him and Kaboul backed off and backed off , so weak, dreadful, absolutely makes me sick how us fans would give anything to play for the club and they couldn't give two fucks

if you guys think that Fazio is the problem, you are missing a lot of signals.
The only defender who did anything decent was Naughton when he decided to commit suicide.
Dembele just beggars description. Has he been lobotomised?
Who abducted Eriksen and swapped him for a club footed lookalike?
The whole team was so bad Chadli's contribution in open play started to look half decent. His goal was a shining multifaceted diamond of rare beauty, sunk into a turd deposited into the rotting corpse of a once proud unicorn.
I didn't feel this low or despondent when we were relegated.

Back
Top Bottom