Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rememberance Sunday. Imagine that lot in the trenches with you...

Being next to Dembele in the trench would be terrifying. Everything sideways, you'd have to keep your head on a swivel.

Bunch of wankers playing in that beautiful shirt. Makes me shed a tear.
Kaboul is just burnt out nothing more to say, and the fact is he is our captain is just a joke.

Naugthon and Rose just not good enough and I cant see Davies bringing anything better to the table.

Lamela and Eriksen are just to young and inexperienced and cant be relied on, same goes with Harry Kane.

Chadli man of the match for me, just keeps improving and one of the few that I actually want to keep for the future.

Lloris should start looking for another club he deserves better.

Dembele was absolutely horrible today I've never seen him play that bad.

Mason and Townsend, not their best game but they sure are playing for the fucking club.

Subs: Why even bother.

/steam

EXCEPT THIS SEASON, THE SHIRT IS AS DIRE AS THE FOOTBALL BEING PLAYED IN IT!
...AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!!!

Supporting Spurs is like when you were a small kid and you'd get up on a Friday morning and run downstairs to breakfast just as your dad's heading out the door and he'd turn and say "Son, when I get back from work I'm going to take you to Disneyland for the weekend!" so you'd spend the whole day bouncing off the walls only for him to come back in at 3:45pm stinking of booze, dressed in nothing but his pants and a pair of Mickey Mouse ears and punch your mum in the face.

yiddo2786 yiddo2786
Supporting Spurs is like when you were a small kid and you'd get up on a Friday morning and run downstairs to breakfast just as your dad's heading out the door and he'd turn and say "Son, when I get back from work I'm going to take you to Disneyland for the weekend!" so you'd spend the whole day bouncing off the walls only for him to come back in at 3:45pm stinking of booze, dressed in nothing but his pants and a pair of Mickey Mouse ears and punch your mum in the face.
er...........
:chadliwtf:

This has cheered me up no end.

Another galling thing is the inevitable post match pish of an interview. Why don't he come out & say we were fucking atrocious in almost every area & he will sort them out? Tired of hearing about "mentality". It drives me err..mental.

Well that was fucking shite, wasn't it.

A lot screaming Levy / ENIC out, and while I agree they have their faults, Pochettino has a lot to answer for already IMO.

He made Kaboul captain, he started today with a CB pairing of Fazio & Kaboul, he constantly plays with two DM's at home, he has persisted with Ade, he has created an 'A' & 'B' team scenario, he gives nonsensical post match interviews.

Eriksen is a shadow of the player he was under Tim. Why?

He talks about 'philosophy' a lot, well what the fuck is it? Play it sideways cluelessly and then hoof it? I haven't seen one trace of a definitive style. Even the games we have won we were absolute shite.

We are steadily getting worse every week. Maybe these players aren't his, but he should still be getting a hell of a lot more out of them than he currently is. These same players beat this Stoke team twice last season, without conceding a goal, so what the fuck is going on.

Fuming.

Last edited:
wow - what a clueless and insipid display - bereft of any exhibition of skill save that of Chadli's goal and Loris' save.
Congratulations Poch- you showed exactly the quality of organisation, defence and attack as your compatriot Menendez did in defending the Falklands.
This is like watching Spurs under Gross, Francis, Ramos, Neill or Pleats second spell

sorry to be a "melt" and all that - but - WTF?

This isn't Poch's fault, poch's doing anything a normal manager would do, try out different formations and players in different posisitions, but it's impossible with this team as it's a bunch of cunts who don't give a fuck bought by a technical director who doesn't know what the fuck is going on employed by 2 cunts who only care about their back pocket, it's ENIC's mess and they've broken another young,promising manager, it's fucking depressing, I give up with this club, it's unfixable now.

I love this. Post of the month so far!

Back
Top Bottom