Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon you should, you might not be able to get 7 in a row but there'll probably be a couple of rows you can buy that have seats directly behind them so you can all get together.

:gallashmm:

pedobear.jpg

How can they buy junior tickets on an adult membership?
Can you ring and say a younger relative is borrowing your membership?
Do remember a couple seasons ago when we played the scum U18's at the lane alot of people bought tickets that was £5 just for the loyalty points.

Think it's fucking awful IMO. Should only get the lps if their card is scanned.

Agreed but it is happening more and more now especially after the loyalty point cull. All european away tickets were sold out but barely anyone went. 3,500 sold for Greece and 500 went......650 sold for Maribor....400 went and 5,500 sold for Lazio and 2,000 going. Problem with this is that it all sold to season ticket holders so members could not even have the option of applying and getting points. I went to Maribor but had to buy tickets off a season ticket holder who wanted to get the points.

The FA have stopped this for England away games as you have to get your card scanned at a hotel in the city to prove you went.

I have no doubt a few will buy £20 tickets for pana at home as it is effectively £4 per 1 loyalty point when it is sometimes £70 for 1 for cat a games.

Can you ring and say a younger relative is borrowing your membership?
Do remember a couple seasons ago when we played the scum U18's at the lane alot of people bought tickets that was £5 just for the loyalty points.
I bought 6 tickets to go to the match intending to take a few friends, I couldn't go and they dropped out 1 by 1 and couldn't give them away, think i got all the loyalty points for every ticket though..

Thing is, I don't get why people are that desperate for loyalty points that they would effectively pay money for them without even going to the game that they've bought the ticket for.

No matter how high the LP cut off is for a game, you can always pick one up somewhere (probably off some plank who bought the ticket just to get more loyalty points). Take the semi final against Chelsea last year, there were still plenty of tickets knocking about for face value on the day of the game.

Agreed but it is happening more and more now especially after the loyalty point cull. All european away tickets were sold out but barely anyone went. 3,500 sold for Greece and 500 went......650 sold for Maribor....400 went and 5,500 sold for Lazio and 2,000 going. Problem with this is that it all sold to season ticket holders so members could not even have the option of applying and getting points. I went to Maribor but had to buy tickets off a season ticket holder who wanted to get the points.

The FA have stopped this for England away games as you have to get your card scanned at a hotel in the city to prove you went.

I have no doubt a few will buy £20 tickets for pana at home as it is effectively £4 per 1 loyalty point when it is sometimes £70 for 1 for cat a games.

Just because the ticket office says "sold out" doesn't mean they've received that many application. They received 513 applications for Panathinaikos. Around 300 went

Back
Top Bottom