Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toady? That's not very complimentary to AVB. I mean, I can understand it being said about Harry.....but AVB? :(

Only in so much as I can't bear thinking about the premier league right now... Europe (and the 1882 support) is much more fun at the moment!
Though I don't exactly see Lazio doing us any favours on Thursday...

Sadly, this could be a shocking attendance it seems, unless we win a couple of games in the running, how cynical. However, if it's anything like last time it's bound to be another memorable night.
See you there, need it after Saturday.
Got a sneaky feeling we're going to put 4+ goals past the Greeks too :adegrin2: . On wards and upwards.

There do seem to be shit loads of seats left for this, I know its a little way away yet but I am a bit surprised at only £20 a ticket.

Well I'm not surprised Dru tbh. For ages when the subject of Europa attendances comes up, the argument crops up that if the tickets were a fair price we would sell out. Patently not the case.

Well I'm not surprised Dru tbh. For ages when the subject of Europa attendances comes up, the argument crops up that if the tickets were a fair price we would sell out. Patently not the case.
The club have actually done the right thing in putting the tickets at reasonable prices unlike previous years.
Hopefully a good crowd will turn up.

It's coming up to Christmas, there are lots of big games coming up (West Ham/Liverpool) and there seems to be plenty of disenchanted fans. European games will only sell out if we are playing an elite team like Inter.

I hope the 1882 are going to louder than ever, I will be filming from Block 29. I don't want to be able to hear the Greeks sing. Just go mental for the shirt and maybe, just maybe we'll win 3-1 again!

I hope the 1882 are going to louder than ever, I will be filming from Block 29. I don't want to be able to hear the Greeks sing. Just go mental for the shirt and maybe, just maybe we'll win 3-1 again!
move your seats into the 1882 blocks? even if your mates don't really sing they'll get into it if everyone around them is doing it.

Games like this are also good for members who want to build up there loyalty points.

Games like this are also good for members who want to build up there loyalty points.
I was speaking to someone I was sitting in the Paxton with - they said they buy junior tickets for £5 and don't even go..

move your seats into the 1882 blocks? even if your mates don't really sing they'll get into it if everyone around them is doing it.
I'm tempted to mate - ill see if I can sort it!

Back
Top Bottom