Panathanaikos 1882 pubbage - Dirty Dicks 2-2:30pm 6/12/12

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes sense. No reason to date on the internet when one has Rosie and his stinky little mate who caries his pack lunch everywhere, Fat Darren Alexander and his gay chum and that guy who never smiles; the haverford lot…

Used to work right round the corner from DD's. Fucking gutted I'm missing ANOTHER 1882 session.

I should hang my head in shame.

Atouba wouldn't be pleased.

Im coming to DD lads, i dont know any of you lot but i'll look for the group of geezers, having a quiet one playing cribbage in the corner.

just finished my exams, haven't had any sleep in about 28 hours and I'm absolutely buzzing for it, just gonna get some food and I'll be down. I'll be the Chinese one looking like a zombie

Long journey home. Still, at least I don't live in Norway. Or Croydon.

Fuck me, I've given myself a migraine from singing and standing on the back of my seat doing the AVB fist pump.

that was the best match day experience i've had in a long while. everyone i met was sound as fuck and my voice was already starting to go in the beer garden at the brickie. didn't really see much of anyone after i got into the stadium but sang for pretty much the whole 90 minutes and now i have no voice. coming to think of it, i was so busy singing that i don't actually remember any of the goals. i can't wait to jump in bed now, i'm gonna sleep like a little un tonight. thanks everyone for an amazing evening, can't wait for the next 1882 event, coventry on jan 5th.

also YidoBuckler YidoBuckler next time i see you i am buying you a pint

Back
Top Bottom