Panathanaikos 1882 pubbage - Dirty Dicks 2-2:30pm 6/12/12

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

good luck man, what time were you planning on joining these lot? we can be geeky and discuss our exams (or not)

Hoping to get to DD's at around half 3! If not probably the brickies at 5!

I was planning on bringing my book of IFRS's *hehehe accounting joke* :kaboullol:

I will be the massively tall one with the retro Kappa Tottenham woolly hat

Hoping to get to DD's at around half 3! If not probably the brickies at 5!

I was planning on bringing my book of IFRS's *hehehe accounting joke* :kaboullol:

I will be the massively tall one with the retro Kappa Tottenham woolly hat

cool, i'll seek you out.

think i'm gonna be up all night with this stuff :mong:

Can I just put on record that I hate you all. Gutted to miss my first 1882 match and even more gutted to miss the drinking.

Sing up guys and beware the snus.

I have added a dubious but vague sounding entry into my Outlook calendar that requires me to be in the Bihsopsgate area for about half 4.

I have added a dubious but vague sounding entry into my Outlook calendar that requires me to be in the Bihsopsgate area for about half 4.
Ha! I used to do that all the time.

One of the benefits of running my own depertment in years gone by was that there were cases that only I knew how to do. Therefore, if I'd had a heavy week and fancied escaping early I'd put in a "conference with counsel" entry in for the afternoon to pretend I had a meeting in chambers.

A couple of folks clued up after a couple years, but fortunately they were allies. One of them used to sign up on all day CPD training courses, only to attend for the first two hours, collect the notes and then go out on the piss for the rest of the day.

Ha! I used to do that all the time.

One of the benefits of running my own depertment in years gone by was that there were cases that only I knew how to do. Therefore, if I'd had a heavy week and fancied escaping early I'd put in a "conference with counsel" entry in for the afternoon to pretend I had a meeting in chambers.

A couple of folks clued up after a couple years, but fortunately they were allies. One of them used to sign up on all day CPD training courses, only to attend for the first two hours, collect the notes and then go out on the piss for the rest of the day.

Sounds like we're in the same business...

Back
Top Bottom