Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kids shirts are sponsor free mate, if its a booze logo. since 2008, apparently. Ive just checked evertons website too, and the kids one is sponsor free
Ah, I misunderstood what you were saying, then. Why any club would take the lower price likely offered by the lower exposure baffles me, then.

Good to see the children can still shill conscience clean for predatory lenders and finance leeches, though.

I know, but I guess Everton hoped it would help them break the chinese market by having chang

its funny though: the booze industry had a voluntary code not to plaster logos on kids shirts, but gambling? fuck it, go for it.

Reckon they could be saving the 3rd kit Launch for the Fifa 14 demo?
We signed a deal with EA, we have one of the best players in the world (when it was planned) so quite possibly will be one of the limited demo teams.

its only like 2 weeks away as well....
I have been waiting a long time for Spurs to be on the FIFA demo. And it does seem like a great way to get the kit out there and advertise the game to us lot.. Would be awesome in short. Oh and it is confirmed that we are in the demo for sure.

Last edited:
HotspurRelated, as can be seen a few pages back, tweeted a few weeks ago that the kit would be released on the Spurs official site. I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to see exactly what happens with our remaining transfer business, namely Bale, before they do their release. Seeing as this will likely be next week, it'd be NLD week and the anticipation will undoubtedly assist sales. Also, we did wear our third kit at the Emirates last season.

Did it stop looking like FIFA 13 at some point because I might have missed it. (not questioning the integrity of the video, more the innovation level of EA)

Did it stop looking like FIFA 13 at some point because I might have missed it. (not questioning the integrity of the video, more the innovation level of EA)
It is the same game every year. They may as well just make you pay £40 for a kit pack each year. The Ignite version seems to be bringing something new though.

Gamescom had the demo and people have said the team list is Dortmund, AC Milan, PSG, Man City, Spurs and Atletico Madrid.

Edit: Further digging found this video.

The guy on the right scrolls the teams and we are there. Few.

If the stats on this video are the same as what it will be when the game is released then it's quite modest for us IMO

4.5 stars
80 ATT
80 MF
79 DEF

Hopefully once the transfer window shuts and our attack of Lamela/Willian/Bale/Soldado is confirmed it will jump up a bit...

:bentley:

[qu"dmarchantthfc, post: 344133, member: 63"]Messi is the global cover star, that video for was around the world, bale is only UK Asia and some europe i believe

Hernandez is north and south america, and various other from other countries

Leaving them off makes sense for a global video[/quote]
So he'll just be on the Spanish cover then?:balelol:

Back
Top Bottom