Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

borfb5tcmaegqnk.jpg

This? Or this...?
BQrBWkMCMAArW1K.jpg:large

Most likely neither.

Remember these from 50 odd pages ago? Colours seem right. Maybe that will be our 3rd kit? Black gold and cyan, the away shorts could then double as the 3rd.

pGP7Axq.jpg

I'm holding out hope that they'll give us one kit without all these ridiculous bright colors, but I do think it'll be black or navy with cyan trim.

Reckon they could be saving the 3rd kit Launch for the Fifa 14 demo?
We signed a deal with EA, we have one of the best players in the world (when it was planned) so quite possibly will be one of the limited demo teams.

its only like 2 weeks away as well....

Only just seen the sponsor for the cup shirts. :avbmad:
Why don't Holsten want to be our sponsor again? :vdvcry:
I think there was a voluntary code adopted by the industry to not have booze logos on kids shirts. dunno if it became law or not, but i can imagine it means they pay less sponsorship

So it's true, then. Chang are in the elephant-selling business, after all.
kids shirts are sponsor free mate, if its a booze logo. since 2008, apparently. Ive just checked evertons website too, and the kids one is sponsor free

Alcohol ban on kids replica shirts begins- 9 Jan 2008 00:00:00

The ban on alcohol branding on children's replica sports shirts instigated by alcohol industry trade body the Portman Group has now come into effect.

The Portman Group's revised code of practice was announced last summer and means that alcohol branding must not appear on children's replica sports shirts under sponsorship agreements signed after 1st January 2008.

‘No drinks company ever sets out to communicate to children,’ said Portman chief executive David Poley.

‘It’s right that producers have decided to close the door on this unintended consequence of sports sponsorship.’

The ban effects a number of high profile football clubs who have alcohol brands as their primary sponsors including Liverpool’s deal with Carlsberg and Rangers and Celtic’s shirt contract with Carling.

- See more at: http://www.sportindustry.biz/news/v...ds-replica-shirts-begins#sthash.hj0wg84t.dpuf

Back
Top Bottom