Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's a bit more modern than most but...

yKR2dxI.png

...has always been one of my favorites!

Ideal kit manufacturer would be Nike.

I don't really like Under Armour.
:avbmad:
replying to both you and NF18 above, I disagree.

Nike give everyone Templates, except man U. even the new England kit is a template, its the same basic template as Citeh.

Puma are the same, they use templates. Watching the CL final last night, I realised the Dortmund have the same Template as Mike Ashley's shoddy sportswear emporium's works team.

Adidas, the same. Bayern wore their new kit last night same templates as chelsea's.

We are currently the big fish in UA's smaller pond. Yeah, they ain't perfect.. (why does the green keepers shirt have the home collar arrangement and the funny chevrons? I would have left the chevrons off the green kit and had it as the home keepers one), but no one is going to make kits liked by everyone. (for me, i would have had blue trim instead of silver on the home kit. I dont like the blue one, full stop, cos of the chevrons, and I quite like the third)

It could also be worse, we could have Warrior kits. The home ones they have supplied have been ok, but the other kits they have given the bindippers have been so poor, even someone as lacking in style as a scouse wouldn't wear one.

and they nickname themselves over possibly the most foul excuse for a meal since a redneck decided road squished squirrels with fixins would make some mighty fine vittals.

Nike give everyone Templates, except man U. even the new England kit is a template, its the same basic template as Citeh.
I think Nike give most clients templates, depending on prestige. And I think most companies work the same. For example, our navy-shoulder Puma shirts were repurposed the following season with a different colourway as Newcastle's change shirts. Maybe we'd be a template club for Nike. I don't know. But that's not why Nike would be the devil.

When Nike does think out of the box, they make the Wanderers look like they have mourning bands, they make Man U look like tablecloths, and they make Barcelona look like they were attacked by spray cans. No thanks.

I think UA are eager to make an impression with Spurs (as was Puma). I'm not crazy about this year's shirts, but I didn't hate them, either.

Then again, I found all of Liverpool's shirts on the continuum between very nice and rather amusing, so my opinion might be useless.

Hi all, my first post! :thumbup:
Have the club or UA given a launch date yet?

Hi 'T-N-T'!!

I can't be the only one to wonder whether the launch will be directly decided by Bale's decision to stay or not... As I'd imagine that any launch 'publicity shots' would have him squarely in the middle of it, and I'm pretty sure the club don't want a repeat of the 'Me No Like Chicken Badge' photos of Moody Modric from last Summer!!

I'm also fairly sure they'd have a Plan B launch photo... But seeing as that may have involved Bentley and Townsend, then they'll probably need a Plan D/E or F by now!!!!

That's the shirt I've been wearing for most of my life, but my favourite will always be this:

TottenhHSS9395Gr8.gif

Always loved that shirt, reminds me of the first season that I was old enough for my love of Spurs to turn into a borderline unhealthy obsession.

Loved the away shirt from that season aswell, remember my one being about 2 sizes too big for me. I have a photo of me somewhere standing with Judas wearing it (before he revealed himself to be a cunt).

Back
Top Bottom