Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the colour of the badge on the home kit. I think the contrast works. And at a bit of a hunch, I reckon they mayyyyy be trying to make it look different to how It did 15 years ago, to show they're a cool sexy modern company. That still makes shit printers and laptops that over heat.

Just iron the shit out of it on the inside and take the logo off..

RT30IOt.jpg

Interesting find here by a guy on SS:

If it's true, I'm certainly disappointed to see cyan in it again, but even more relieved because I'm assuming it means no neon green.

If you check the other pictures, they've got the wording wrong on the site.. you can pull down the images and see it's still the 2nd kit, so these shorts will not be the 3rd choice shorts

That no logo shirt is amazing.

Now imagine that with a navy investec logo..... I will be having that.

Im not sure they will be doing that. they charged more for the cup kit previously, and its not on the websitre at the moment with the new kits. cant imagine Levy missing the chance to have a few xtra £5s on the pre orders

Liked the home shirt instantly but the away shirt has really grown on me overnight. Love it.

I'm liking it... though the 'crazy Y-Neck' somewhat jars... they were SO close to it being a Classic 1981-style neck, and ruined it at the last moment! Shame.... but I'll get over it!

HP probably think it stands out more. They, surprisingly enough, care more about brand exposure than what the fans want. If the sponsors really cared that much, we wouldn't of had a red mansion logo. But they don't, they're paying for the privilege, so they do what they want. And after negotiating with Daniel levy... They probably weren't too keen on bowing to the clubs/fans needs.

Back
Top Bottom