Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As somebody who attends the university of Maryland, I feel like they did a good job. Though the actual flag is arranged diagonally like you said, doing that pattern on the whole helmet would look almost ridiculous. Putting the two patterns on each side makes it look a lot cleaner. I really like UA designs on our schools uniforms and I loved last years kits, I have faith in them to put out something good this year. Would like to see the blue shorts back though.

I meant if they alternated the helmet patterns with the jersey patterns so they werent both on the same side. It would still be a joke, but slightly less so.

Cant post images or links yet but found this: Fill inn the missing parts in the url. oi41.tinypic .*** * 2i8xaoi.jpg

Plain & simple

2i8xaoi.jpg

agree that it definitely looks shopped - although looks pretty good!

Fill it in with what you turd?

edit: I'd be extremely happy with that kit if the sash was removed.

Hold on, I'm confused. First I thought it was a sash, then I realized that it was part of the cock logo, but then I did a double-take and thought "well, if it's the rooster, then what's with the bottom of the "sash"?

If its being released this month surely its gonna be advertised on the site soon.

Hold on, I'm confused. First I thought it was a sash, then I realized that it was part of the cock logo, but then I did a double-take and thought "well, if it's the rooster, then what's with the bottom of the "sash"?

the top part of the sash that isn't there is the edge of the cock logo, the bottom half i think is the fold in the shirt.

but it's fake because compared to the other white shorts on the left, the stripe & badge has been badly photoshopped out.

No bottom, just a fold in the fabric.

Definitely photoshopped though, not a Spurs player or WHL either, so that seems silly.

Back
Top Bottom