Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This lack of any solid new info on anything is really starting to take its toll, I can tell since it's taken us 22 pages of this thread to reach the conclusion that Spurs do indeed wear navy shorts!

I would prefer polo shirt as our home and away kits, I hate tight football shirts and the material... It makes me sweaty and not comfortable and this could be the difference between a win and a loss.

I would prefer polo shirt as our home and away kits, I hate tight football shirts and the material... It makes me sweaty and not comfortable and this could be the difference between a win and a loss.

:gylfi:

Nobody makes you buy a replica fella, you can buy a polo shirt straight from THFC.

Or to remove the tight shirt factor, buy a bigger one.

@UnderArmourUK: @Walves1984 Hi John, the new Spurs Under Armour kit is on its way this summer. Just keep an eye on our feeds and @SpursOfficial

Unless you're one of our players, it shouldn't really be a problem? If you are, then fucking lose some weight or speak to the kit man and get a size that fits.

This lack of any solid new info on anything is really starting to take its toll, I can tell since it's taken us 22 pages of this thread to reach the conclusion that Spurs do indeed wear navy shorts!

Soo... After 22 pages you just realized this? 180 pages of the summer transfer window... 0 signings... 22 pages of this thread and no released kit... We have to wait at least another 158 more pages...

BL9KRFCCEAEm4gq.jpg

:avbcringe: :gallashmm: :vdvhmm: :harrysmile: ............................... :cudicini: :crouch: :adegrin: :ossie:

Back
Top Bottom