Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Derby County have just released a 3rd kit today.

But I agree, its ridiculous considering it will only be used up until May....which each passing day its use devalues.

Takes me back to my 'new kit every season' gripe - whilst I openly admit to loving a kit release as much as the next kit-obsessed man, having a new set of kits EVERY year gets my goat.
How about once every two years, or use last seasons away as a 3rd or vice versa....for pretty much the first time in my life I thought "fair play" to the Arse as they have not changed their home kit this season.
A new set of 3 every year just reeks too much of desperation to get as much pennies as possible.

But having said all that I can't wait to see the new 3rd kit!!!

Under Armour would never allow such a thing, as this is their first dip into European sport and they're payin the big bucks to do it. And while I think your intentions are noble, the bright side is that there is almost never a unanimously positive response to any given kit. So in the assurance there will be a new one next year, those people can rest easier. For me personally, while our gear this year has grown on me (except the lime green), I'd be curious to see if HP renews their deal with us considering Bale is now gone and NBC is likely to choose a new player/squad to heavily promote. So while I'm happy to have this year's home and anxiously await the release of the third, I feed right into the marketing ploy by being even more excited to see what will happen next year.

Under Armour would never allow such a thing, as this is their first dip into European sport and they're payin the big bucks to do it. And while I think your intentions are noble, the bright side is that there is almost never a unanimously positive response to any given kit. So in the assurance there will be a new one next year, those people can rest easier. For me personally, while our gear this year has grown on me (except the lime green), I'd be curious to see if HP renews their deal with us considering Bale is now gone and NBC is likely to choose a new player/squad to heavily promote. So while I'm happy to have this year's home and anxiously await the release of the third, I feed right into the marketing ploy by being even more excited to see what will happen next year.

To be honest, I'm a big Under Armour fan as was overjoyed when we got them as our kit dudes. And I stick by my earlier statement - I loved all three of last year's kits (yes - even the dual black and grey one - thought it looked awesome) and am pleased with the home kit, if not the away kit this season.

3rd kit pending - 5 outta 6 ain't bad.

To be honest, I'm a big Under Armour fan as was overjoyed when we got them as our kit dudes. And I stick by my earlier statement - I loved all three of last year's kits (yes - even the dual black and grey one - thought it looked awesome) and am pleased with the home kit, if not the away kit this season.

3rd kit pending - 5 outta 6 ain't bad.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I liked our H+A last year though, not the best, not the worst though

I've noticed that this year's Under Amour toddler kits quality has dipped quite a bit compared to last year. Where the badge and UA logo were embroidered last season. On this seasons kit it's only printed on making a joke of the price, £40 for that? My boys love their UA navy away tops. Not sure if I will bother this season as I am sure after a few washes they'll be ruined. Not to mention I did promise my eldest he might get the home for Christmas.

Yeah you're right - as much as I "moan" about the yearly seasonal offering, I still get as excited & expectant each launch as the previous one.
The summer months of speculation & wonder are usually one big humdinger of a Christmas Eve to me!

I have to say though this seasons home kit is by far our best strip for years - it was well overdue, so credit to UA for that.
The away kit is okay, but just okay - black sponsor, navy badge, should be one or the other really.
The Capri reminds me of Shaun Goater trotting about in that Man City Kappa kit.
I'm open regarding the 3rd - could potentially be the most risky, safe, beautiful or bland of kits....hell I'd even give lime green a fair crack if its done decently (there, I said it)!

We need a black short yellow shirt third kit with some stripes - Kind of like the Borussia Dortmund 12/13 but obviously incoporating our HP logo and whatnot

Can it beat this bad boy?

msU2hWMDVmYeyf-pki8ZAZQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom