Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enough of the hard luck stories ffs. It’s pathetic. If we were good enough to be in the mix we would be. It’s as simple as that. Stop crying
Well said. The conspiracy nonsense posted on here is getting downright embarrassing.
If we're shit, or lose, or whatever, it's on us. Trying to use other clubs to excuse our own failings is just pathetic.

Whacko Jacko should have been sent off. Not even a yellow.

(I know it happened a few minutes ago....sorry for the delay I was having my tea)
ooh what did you have? Milk, Sugar? Maybe you meant something to eat? That's not tea.

File this under deflection / English preservation / sarcasm - I-m sorry I just can't take rooting for Chelski. My heads a box of worms.

There is one thing you cannot afford to do against this lot - give them ball all day.

fml

Odegaard to saka is the most common two player combination in the league. Teams need to stop the ball getting to odegaard in the first place. It’s obvious what they are going to do. Teams started to do that last season and the beginning of this and it worked a treat but they suddenly stopped.

Back
Top Bottom