Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says the guy who was being a cunt about a priest being stabbed on the 'Australia' thread and had his arse handed to him by Bobcat goldthwaite Bobcat goldthwaite

You should have been binned for that.
Well that’s just your opinion. But clearly I wasn’t that much of a cunt because I wasn’t binned. I’ve actually never been binned. Unlike you of course who gets regularly binned for being a fucking worthless cunt on a daily basis.

So fingers crossed your next trip to the bin will be permanent and you can fuck off for good.

Well that’s just your opinion. But clearly I wasn’t that much of a cunt because I wasn’t binned.
I don't think many people actually read the Australia thread, probably saved you.

I’ve actually never been binned. Unlike you of course who gets regularly binned for being a fucking worthless cunt on a daily basis.
Last red card over three years ago, you plonker.

So fingers crossed your next trip to the bin will be permanent and you can fuck off for good.
Oh you first.

Anyway, I'm off to the garden for a beer or two, lovely evening. I'll leave you wallow in your own cunt juice. :thumbup:

I guess we all have our irrational hatreds. But fuck me Yanited are up there with the biggest cunts on the planet, their plastic “biggest club in the world” bollox, numerous humiliations of us even just in the FA Cup alone… surely any vaguely rational Spurs fan would want them to lose to a Championship Club? Surely?!

:sonmask: :mourweird::nunothumb:

I don't think many people actually read the Australia thread, probably saved you.

Last red card over three years ago, you plonker.

Oh you first.

Anyway, I'm off to the garden for a beer or two, lovely evening. I'll leave you wallow in your own cunt juice.
Yes go into your shitty little garden, dig a big hole then do us all a favour and jump in it.

Wanker.

I guess we all have our irrational hatreds. But fuck me Yanited are up there with the biggest cunts on the planet, their plastic “biggest club in the world” bollox, numerous humiliations of us even just in the FA Cup alone… surely any vaguely rational Spurs fan would want them to lose to a Championship Club? Surely?!

:sonmask: :mourweird::nunothumb:
giphy.gif

Trying to keep this thread slightly more pleasant, on the theme of garden beers, following some successful hunting over the weekend, I’ve just had these to mark the triumph of Munich and Westphalia against the Wanderers and Pikeys this past week.

AU0CZZBK-1.jpg

FR0AZZBK-1.jpg

A classic Helles lager and a perfect Kolsch one too.

I’m deeming this on topic as it references other matches btw.

Happy Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom