Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's fair and many decisions lack consistency (but unless you have the same ref, referee every game that will happen). I think most have frustration with VAR (I know I do) they have the ability to rewatch what happened, also I think the ref can do as they do in Rugby and just say I don't know, let's take a look on the screen, whilst also being in charge of those with the tech by asking for specific views etc

You can't but you is such a thing with refs beng consistent on a game to game basis, even during the match they make decisions that contradict each other.

Our supposed best referee Michael Oliver has been guilty of it many times.

Feels like this league referees ref matches based on feeling and narratives as opposed to calling things down the line, case in point the pen Coventry just got agaisnt Utd, was never a pen but it felt like VAR gave it to them based on feeling and them playing their part in an underdog story.

I still think there is a player in Rashford, it was only last season he scored 17 league goals, a number he has hit twice in his career. Son has only matched or exceeded that level twice in his career with us. Not saying Rashford is as good as Son, just saying he's a quality player at his best. He needs to leave Utd.

Back
Top Bottom