Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After yesterday......I'll take whatever feel good factor I can get.
I'm fine with allowing to let today cheer me up after yesterday, don't have a problem at ALL with it!

The other reason, is that no one really saw us winning yesterday - yes, the manner of the defeat was unexpected and disappointing - but I'd have bet my First born boy on the Arse winning today... especially after the Liverpool result... The fact they fucked up SO spectacularly was as shocking as it was amusing!

BTW, anyone know where I find find another son from?

We're giving the ball away too much in critical areas/situations, to win.

And we're in stinky mode.

Think they'll score 3 against us.

Least we can do is kick them around, tho, and take a couple of them out.
I think we win , we just need to keep it to 0-1 by the second half and then destroy the cunts

Couldn't care less about the Champions League. Would much rather win the Europa League (if we can) than just make up the numbers in the Champions League.
Another one. So are you actually saying you would rather be in the Europa league at the expense of Champions League!!!!
I cannot believe any other fan base, let alone one of the big 6 ,would have this losers attitude.

Honestly. Sometimes I feel we deserve all the jokes and ridicule that comes our way

They know it's done. Look how depressed liverpool fans were today, they're only two points behind as well.

The Man City PTSD is kicking in for both of them.

....And I'm here for every second of it. :moursmall:

Hey, look at Airfixx Airfixx ,

yay-party.gif

thank fuck for the Sheikh Mansour and his oil money, eh mate . :sonlol:

Their best 11/12 is good enough but bench drops off rather sharply especially as it's clear Arteta doesn't trust any of them so they never get any meaningful input to the squad.

If they had Liverpool or our injuries they would be nowhere near the title
Agree, they have a very solid, if unspectacular, first XI but very shallow depth.

They've had great fortune with injuries this season, pretty much their whole spine available every game and still they will come up short.

Given that they seem ambitious and committed to the Arteta project I do think they will back him in the summer. Add a Toney/Watkins/Isak/Gyokeres through the middle and that could be enough to push them over the line. For now lets enjoy the failure.

Back
Top Bottom