Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think we're good enough for champions League yet and the motivation of just missing out might be good for us
It'll just be used as an excuse for not backing the manager again.

Missing out would be awful. Especially after the first 10 games. I ain't buying this bullshit that missing out is some kind of blessing. What other fan base would have this losers mindset. Honestly, its pathetic.

You reckon any of those Villa fans in the away end are thinking they better not qualify in case they embarrass themselves?

Of course they fucking ain't.

Putting on my peaky blinders cap to celebrate

Bbc One Shelby GIF by BBC

Leverkusen 5-0, all over, ref blows early, as the 5th goal goes in. Land Of Hope And Glory playing over the tannoy...

You can be drinking beer whilst watching your team win the title at the same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom