Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but I still can’t come to terms with seeing Dier starting in the CL for Bayern ! I feel like I have woke up in some crazy alternate reality and just wish it was one where we actually won something! :ange-facepalm:

It's been a long time since I've seen that look of sheer terror on Arteta's face.

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Great game in Madrid. Real Madrid are very dangerous when they counter attack, which given Man City are defending most of the counters with 1v3 or 2v4 is made.

City dominate RM’s midfield but aren’t really stretching their defense.

The game also has a lovely edge to it.

Woolwich are so wound up like their manager. Just causes them to make stupid mistakes on a night like this .
If we are smart, I think we could really humble the fuck out of them when they come ultra pumped up to the hotspur stadium

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom