Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a really stupid law but also really stupid one to break. There’s loads of ways to celebrate a goal without taking your shirt off. Especially if you’re already on a card and now he can’t play in the next match having won his team the match.
When you orgasm are you thinking about rules and regs?
That's probably how that young lad felt when he scored the winner in front of 80 thousand people in his teams biggest derby and arguably the biggest game in world football...

As you say It's a stupid fucking rule, written by beaurocrats who buy a new biro for their birthday.
Why defend it? I swear alongside VAR these celebration police are killing the game.

When you orgasm are you thinking about rules and regs?
That's probably how that young lad felt when he scored the winner in front of 80 thousand people in his teams biggest derby and arguably the biggest game in world football...

As you say It's a stupid fucking rule, written by beaurocrats who buy a new biro for their birthday.
Why defend it? I swear alongside VAR these celebration police are killing the game.

When I orgasm I don’t immediately jump up and flash my neighbours. Just because I’m juzzing doesn’t make me forget the law and do something that will get me arrested.

It’s a stupid rule but it’s also stupid to break it.

Everyone excited for the international friendlies ?

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Fucking sad state of affairs that everyone is so sick of the same clubs always winning that we all prefer to see the fakest one win because it doesn't really count

Pretty sure City are the preference only because the alt. are cunts and one is our biggest rival.

City winning actually represents:

same clubs always winning

......And is why City winning back to back trebles is a terrible prospect (esp. as they cheated to get to this point).

.......But yeh; it's fucked-up.

Pretty sure City are the preference only because the alt. are cunts and one is our biggest rival.

City winning actually represents:

......And is why City winning back to back trebles is a terrible prospect (esp. as they cheated to get to this point).

.......But yeh; it's fucked-up.

Sure we can all get apathetic about City 'winning' stuff; but the point should not be lost that
back to back trebles would signify the completion of their cheating journey to total dominance of the EPL & more broadly the European game.

Iso peli tänä iltana. Valitettavasti pelatessa Helsingin ulkopuolella etenemismahdollisuudet putoavat dramaattisesti. Tarlorin jättämistä joukkueesta ei ole otettu hyvin vastaan. Todennäköisyys on vastaan, mutta jalkapallossa ei koskaan tiedä. Voita Suomi!

Iso peli tänä iltana. Valitettavasti pelatessa Helsingin ulkopuolella etenemismahdollisuudet putoavat dramaattisesti. Tarlorin jättämistä joukkueesta ei ole otettu hyvin vastaan. Todennäköisyys on vastaan, mutta jalkapallossa ei koskaan tiedä. Voita Suomi!
Wales should hammer Finland to be honest. However, they do like a bottle or two.

Back
Top Bottom