Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine if we'd beaten Woolwich or Chelscum in that manner...what a fucking win for Utd - one for their history books for sure, especially if they win the whole thing.

Last edited:
Those incredible scenes at Old Trafford make our blatant disregard of trophies in favour of profit even more unpalatable then ever 😥
It's fucking horrible
Yeah, but I just saw that our wage to turnover is at 46% and top! There's gotta be a song in there somewhere.

Came here to laugh at Klopp getting fucked off out at the quarter finals only to discover United just won the FA Cup.

Winners, unlike us. Because they got to a semi final whereas we got beat by City.

United have won 2 FA Cups in the last 25 years, meeting Millwall and Palace in the finals.

Woolwich, Dippers and Citeh all chasing multiple trophies. Even Chavs and Man U in car crashes of seasons are into the semis finals of the FA Cup.

We have the lightest workload of just about team, a 41 game season with no European commitments, yet we look absolutely knackered and we are served up the absolute scutter we saw in getting thrashed at Fulham and losing at home to Wolves as the trophy famine extends to 17 years.

It’s never us.

Things have been rotten at this club for ages,since that season were we failed to get grealish and signed no one. Relationship with POCH and board started to crumble and it's been created rotting ever since.
Think there's green shoots of recovery now but it's gonna take another couple seasons of stability and hopefully levy having nothing to do with football

When Elliott took that poor touch and lost the ball to allow United to score on the break at the end.It reminded me of Zamora losing the ball when we beat West Ham 3-4 in the last minut when Paul stalteri with the winner.

Yeah, but I just saw that our wage to turnover is at 46% and top! There's gotta be a song in there somewhere.

I’m much happier getting to enjoy our fantastic turnover.

I mean some could say that watching clubs who are apparently having shocking seasons get to semi finals and finals while we aren’t even in the conversation is depressing, but they obviously haven’t had a look at our accounts!

Back
Top Bottom