Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whether it was down to nerves or something, Woolwich were shit today and were their to be beat. United just didn't have enough to capitalize without Fernandes and Rashford.
They are extremely lucky that game 37 was their first real pressure game in the title race, City always playing with 1-2 games in hand the last few months really helped woolwich unfortunately

Man utd could still finish 9th or 10th lol

Good..... Horrible lot.

Just hearing their entitled wanker fans bombarding TS atm.......... "We should have signed Rice... We should have signed Kane.... They should be here!".... "Glaziers don't back their managers"........

Cry on, you spoiled cunts.

Man utd could still finish 9th or 10th lol
GGIEsmPWoAAKE3v

Just explained to a gooner that we will be practicing the Poznan in training tomorrow.

And the scum who lurk in here, enjoy being Yids for the next 50 or so hours.

We are so going to let you down.

2 in 2 minutes for Atalanta at home to Roma, in a big game for CL places. De Ketelaere for both. Looks like Atalanta are signing permanently from Milan.

2-0.

Can hear my gooner neighbour ( three doors down ) giving it large in his garden , shit !

Please Spurs do the right thing on Tuesday and stop those wankers winning the league . I don't think I could handle it .

Just hope 5 o'clock Sunday I can be in my garden and hear that gooner crying his bloody eyes out . Then I can pick my moment and take the piss !

COYS

Back
Top Bottom