Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GNSi7smWYAAIhtX

v

GNSoF20WYAAX07W

The truth is, Woolwich are only in a title race because City started the season lacking motivation after winning a treble and it took a few months for them to snap out of it. Well Woolwich have a very good team, they're still some way behind City for me.

Too much of a ball hog for Angeball I suspect. The same problem he has with Pep. I guess he would have to take a pay cut and he is 28 as well, so there must be a question mark over his resale value.

I think for great players you can make exceptions. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but for me, he's a great player. Obviously not the quickest but one thing that goes under the radar with him is his work-rate and how much ground he actually covers every game. Would only take him for the right price though, but it makes more sense to look for younger players we can improve.

Too much of a ball hog for Angeball I suspect. The same problem he has with Pep. I guess he would have to take a pay cut and he is 28 as well, so there must be a question mark over his resale value.
I thought we NEEDED someone to hog the ball... everyone else keeps losing possession every 3rd pass!

I thought we NEEDED someone to hog the ball... everyone else keeps losing possession every 3rd pass!
Pretty sure Ange wants to keep the ball by passing and moving. That means people able to move the ball with one touch, maximum two. Not somebody who stands still looking at the ball waiting for a defender to dive in.

Back
Top Bottom