Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there any hope for the co-efficient or can I just fucking hope for an Oil SLave loss
I think City will have to win it now for the co-efficient to swing back into England's favour... and they'd probably have to beat PSG doing it...

If either Bayern or Dortmund make the final, (even if they finish runners-up) I think that's 5th done for us!

I don't have a clue TBH, but that feels about right!

Thank fuck for that. This was the year to win the UCL for them, hopefully next season the European powerhouses get their act together so I don't have to bite my nails hoping our cunty English rivals get knocked out.
They ain’t winning shit. When was the last time they reached a UCL semifinal, let alone a final?

Bernardo getting laid out by Modric...
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom